Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Who is Mandy?

My "real" first post is this one, the story of our engagement. Over the years, I've added other various "blog" entries I've written in various places, including my personal website and Facebook notes.

So you want to know about me?

I was raised in Dallas, and actually now live in the house that I grew up in – my husband (Jack) and I bought it after we got married last year. Jack and I are both graduates of Texas A&M University. I’ve been in AWANA since I was 4 years old, and now I’m an AWANA leader. I’ve been to four continents, and I’m working on the other three. I ride the MS150 every year (now called BikeMS), benefiting the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. I'm a Broadcast Editor for an international Christian radio program. I’m a scrapbooker and blogger, Jack is one of the top ten competitors in the world in taekwondo, and we love our dog Maggie.

This is why I blog.

Welcome to my world in words.

0 comments: