Monday, April 2, 2007

Jesus is in my heart... and my phone

I was scrolling through my contacts in my phone the other day and came across an odd person to be in my cell.

Name: Jesus
Phone number: 45366368084644656268646136468686846161356

The only logical explanation for this is that my brother got a hold of myphone the last time he was in town – probably Christmas break. I know hehad it for sure because there are pictures of the floor, his nose, thedog’s butt, etc. in my picture folder. I e-mailed him today and asked himabout it, and he had this to say:

“That's his land line; he's very reluctant to give out his cell.Long distance depends on which spiritual plans you have.”

When I told Paris about this, she said “You should keep Jesus in your phone. And in your heart.”

That I will, Paris. That I will.

0 comments: