Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I was on myspace today and there was a little survey about my valentine, so for lack of a better thing to do (I'm unemployed, you know), I filled it out. I figured I'd post it here too.

1. Where did you meet?
Allen Karate for Kids

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
I don't really know... probably something about taekwondo

3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing?
Taekwondo uniform and 4th degree black belt - plain black instructor's coller

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?
My couch

5. How did he/she ask you out?
Um... he didn't, really. We had a lot of conversations about whether we should date despite the age difference... then decided, what the heck.

6. Where did you go for your first date?
Unofficially - Posados when my parents were out of town
Officially - III Forks on my 18th birthday

7. How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
5 months

8. Has this person ever proposed to you?
Yeeeeahhh

9. Do you and this person have kids together?
Not yet, unless you count all the millions at the tkd school

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person?
Ha! With straight-laced Jack? Unless you count speeding (me!), then no, I think not.

11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?
One night he stayed at my house until 2 a.m. and we talked about band and taekwondo and Texas A&M, and I stuck a little round sticker on his watch, which he kept there for several weeks thereafter to think of me :)

12. Do you get along with any of the ex's of your partner.
Don't know any of them

13. Do you trust this person?
Dang I sure hope so by now

14. Do you see your partner in your future?
I'd say.

15. What’s the most expensive thing this person has given you?
My engagement ring

16. What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves?
Procrastinates

17. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves?
Move his stuff around at his house and "slam" his truck's door

18. Where do you see each other 15 years from now?
3 or 4 taekwondo schools and 2 or 3 kids

19.How long have you been with this person?
4 years, 9 months; engaged 11 months

20. What did this person get you for Valentine’s day?
A handmade card, long stemmed roses in a lead crystal vase, and a strand of pearls to wear at our wedding. Plus he took me to lunch at On the Border and is taking me to “Fool’s Gold” tonight.

Found some more...

1. Who eats more?
Jack, definately!!!

2. Who said "I love you" first?
That would be me, but his was much sweeter (rose and note on the car after band practice)

3. How long have you been together?
Almost 5 years

4. Who sings better?
It's not good either way.

5. Who's older?:
Obviously, Jack is a little older...

6. Who's smarter?
Haa... touchy question. How do you measure such a thing? I had a higher overall GPA in college... but he is brilliant at running his school

7. Whose temper is worse?:
I used to think Jack but I snap at him easily...

8. Who does the laundry?
We do our own at the moment.

9. Who does the dishes?
Usually me, but he usually tries to take him to the sink when he leaves my house at night

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?:
We both sleep in the middle right now... unless you count all the stuff I keep on the right side of my bed, forcing me to sleep on the left side.

11. Who snores?
Jack!

12. Whose hair is longer?
Duh, mine

13. Who's better with the computer?
Definately me

14. Do you have pets?
Yep, one Maggie dog

15. Who pays the bills?
I pay my credit card bill... he pays everything else. My guess is that will change when I get a job/we get married

16. Who cooks dinner?
Me! It makes him happy.

17. Who drives when you are together?
Almost always Jack

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
Either the gift cards or we take turns... sometimes we just pay for our own

19. Who is the most stubborn?
Oh, that's a draw.

20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?
Also a draw.

21. Who's parents do you see more?
Definately mine... proximity and all that.

22. Who named your pet?
Me

21. Who kissed who first?
I don't really remember... It was probably him kissing me.

24. Who asked who out?
Really, none of the above...

26. Who's more sensitive?
Who knows... probably him

27. Who's taller?
Jack, slightly

29. Who has more siblings?
Me, I have one plus another in-law

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Don't really know what that means...

More...

What pet name do you like to call them?
Bunny or Rabbit

What do you like the most about them?
His "good mood" personality and his responsibility

What do you like the least about them?
Sometimes... his rigidness

What is the best thing they have ever done for you?
Everything!

Have they met your parents yet?
I'd say

What would your kids look like if you had kids?
They'd look like kick-butt karate kids who couldn't sing to save their lives

What is the worst argument you have had?
Either one about San Fransisco, Australia, or Spring Break camp...

Do you still kiss a lot?
Sometimes, sure

Do you think you will get married?
Pretty darn sure we will, yes

Can you see yourself growing old with them?
Sure, but he doesn't have as far to go hahaha

What is the one thing you would like to change about them?
Taekwondo school ownership status

What do you think they would like to change about you?
Not much!

What is the first gift they ever bought you?
A really ugly monkey he won me out of a claw machine

Do you have a favorite song together?
"I Cross My Heart" by George Strait and "What Was I Thinking" by Dierks Bentley

Which famous person do you think they look like the most?
Jackie Chan hehehe

Would you say the two of you are a good match?
Duh.

0 comments: