Friday, September 26, 2008

Crap Shoot...Friday!

Happy Crap Shoot day! I know it's not Tuesday, but I'm also not a photographer so I'm breaking all kinds of rules today. My friend (and amazing Engagement Photographer), Rachel, got this idea from her friend, another photographer, and I thought it would be a fun post for today.

The picture below is one of my favorite wedding pictures, even though it's kind of blurry and not all that well-lit or composed, because it's the only picture I have of Jack's reaction when I was walking down the aisle (for some reason, everybody focuses on the bride at that point... not sure why - but thank you, Natalie for getting this one!). I also love that my youngest flower girl, Ashlyn, is waving at me so sweetly.


4 comments:

didlake said...

When weddings happen, the only part I'm absolutely focused is the look of the groom when the bride is coming up the aisle. --Seeing the fellow's goofy face makes me so excited.

I'm glad someone was able to capture that moment for you.

Oh, and I personally think 20 is a very good age for marriage, too.

Mandy and Jack said...

Yeah, I was hoping there would be a picture of Jack's face and the photographer hadn't taken one, and I was so disappointed.

Ha, yeah, I think 20's a little early, but who am I to talk at 22... the other girls in the group were yelling out things like "45!" when I asked that question... perhaps something Daddy told them? "Honey, you can't get married until you're 45, okay?"

Shane said...

Hey! You managed to find a picture that included everyone in the wedding party EXCEPT for me to pick as your favorite!

Amanda said...

I requested my photographer do that, and its my favorite photo too! 22 is a great age to get married! (I am a bit bias also)