Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Answers

The answers to my work questions the other day; if you haven't already left me a comment with your answers, leave one before you read mine.

1. If you found out your spouse was your biological sibling, would you stay with that spouse (assuming you and the spouse/sibling would no longer have the option of having biological children)?

If I found out Jack was my brother, I'd drop him like a hot potato. That's gross. Jack said he'd do the same thing. No kids, no strings. Easy break.

2. Will we go to the bathroom in heaven? (There will be feasting in heaven - Isaiah 25:6, Matthew 8:11, Luke 14:15 and Revelation 19:9 - so do you think we'll still have to go to the bathroom?)

No. I don't think we'll have to go to the bathroom in heaven. Not because having to go to the bathroom is a product of a sinful world, because I believe that's a part of a perfectly designed body. But I don't think we'll have the same bodies, so I think we'll be able to feast without going to the bathroom.

There you have it.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Whoop! I won I won!! Two for Two!