Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Even better than the candle...

So remember how I “didn’t” leave a candle burning all night the other night? Yeah, that candle was my new pumpkin spice candle that I LOVED, and because I burned it all night and it was a fairly small candle, the wax was pretty much completely gone. The house smelled good the next morning, but I didn’t get to use it after that.

Last night I came home to a brand new pumpkin spice candle on the counter with a sweet little “I love you” card from my husband.

I just wanted to take a minute to let you know that you mean the world to me!!” he wrote.

I just might keep him.

2 comments:

Shane said...

We had one of those similar "moments" last night! As we were going to bed I told Cassandra, "Remember the other night when I said not only would I never tell you if I ever cheated on you, but I'd be good enough at it that you'd never find out? Well, I was thinking today that I like you enough I wouldn't really want to cheat on you."

Amanda said...

:) Aww, that's such a nice story! Yay Jack!