Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ever After

Oh man, have you seen this lately? It was on Oxygen last night and I watched it 1.5 times. It's just so good. I almost forgot.

Henry: What do you know? You build flying machines and you walk on water, and yet you know nothing about life!
Leonardo da Vinci: I know that a life without love is no life at all.

Danielle: Forgive me, Your Highness, I did not see you.
Henry: Your aim would suggest otherwise.

Henry: You told me it was a matter of life or death.
Leonardo da Vinci: [unrolling the Mona Lisa] A woman always is, sire.

[after DaVinci opens a locked door by removing the pins from the hinges]
Louise: Why, that was pure genius!
Leonardo da Vinci: Yes, I shall go down in history as the man who opened a door!

Henry: Nicole, do you know the ruins at Amboise?
Danielle: Yes.
Henry: I often go there to be alone. Would you meet me there tomorrow?
Danielle: I shall try.
Henry: Then I shall wait all day.

Gypsy Leader: M'lady, you may have anything you can carry.
Danielle: [glances at the Prince] May I have your word on that, sir?
Gypsy Leader: [considers for a moment] On my honor as a gypsy, whatever you can carry. [Danielle lifts the Prince over her shoulders and begins to walk off with him. The gypsies laugh] Gypsy Leader: [Laughing] Wait! Please! Come back! I'll give you a horse!

0 comments: