Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A little reminder...

Shane (my brother), on not entering my contest: Well, if you sent me five, I’d really only receive 4 because I’d have to send one back just to say thank you for sending me the thank you cards. Plus, I’d have to write a Thank You Card. I don’t want to win a chore.

If you DO want to "win a chore" by putting one or both of my buttons on your blog the enter to win a set of five handmade "thank you" cards, you have until Christmas day! I'll draw two winners then. If you put both buttons on your blog, you get entered twice! If you don't have a blog, put it anywhere you can add HTML and leave a comment that you did it. I'll count that.

HTML code is on the right sidebar.

3 comments:

Heather Marie said...

Your button has already been added to my blog...I think I added it a couple of weeks ago! Just wanted you to know! :) I will also add your other button too!

Amanda said...

I also added your other button

Seancom said...

Weird, your craft blog won't add to my Facebook note. It is because I am a non-crafting dude?