Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Me! Monday

To read much better blog entries than mine, visit www.mycharmingkids.net.

This week…

I did not add something I had already done to my to-do list at work just so I could cross it off.

I do not yell at my computer at work when it doesn’t do what I want.

I did not fall asleep during the Cowboys game last night, then wake up three hours later, thinking it was the end of the first quarter, when it was really the end of the fourth.

I do not hate my work mac, and I do not think hard-core mac users are stereotypically arrogant and annoying. I do not whine about this to my work friend all the time.

I did not giggle about my husband hating parades after I hung up the phone with angry Jack.

I did not find it amusing that Jack’s family said “no Christmas gift exchange” this year, then secretly passed unauthorized gifts all around to everyone, claiming “this isn’t really a Christmas present.”

I will not let work stress me out this week. Even if I don’t have time to get the work I desperately need to get done done because there are too many other fires to fight. Even if I get more work piled on top of normal work. Even if this place burns down. I will not let work stress me out anymore. Ever.

What did you “not” do this week?

3 comments:

Chris said...

I did not notice that Mandy's blog post today seemed rife with references to fire.

I did not watch Office Space a week ago, and certainly did not find it ironic that the office there was consumed in a fire set by a disgruntled employee.

I did not post this comment.

Stephanie said...

Oh man - I would never yell at my work computer either! It is always perfect, never running too slow or not at all...no way, not me!

I also have never, not even one time added an already completed task to the to-do list on my Franklin-Covey-my-company-paid-way-too-much-for-planner. I mean who would do a thing like that?

I enjoyed your post! It's so much fun "meeting" new people thru blogging. Merry Christmas!

Open your Eyes. said...

love it x.