Sunday, December 21, 2008

Not Me Monday!

It's Not Me Monday again!

This weekend, my husband and I did NOT buy a new LCD TV for our bedroom, because my husband did not get a really nice bonus. If he did, we would of course be responsible and save it rather than immediately spending it.

I am not sitting here blogging when I should be cleaning, because we do not have tons of friends coming over Monday night and family coming over later in the week for Christmas.

Jack's students do not spoil him us with extravagent gifts, like new A&M pool balls and a very nice A&M leather pool table cover.

I do not usually have my work pants halfway off on the way to my room when I get home from work every night, and I don't get straight into PJ pants from there. Not me, and certainly not every day.

I definitely did not fold my husband’s underwear this weekend for the first time since we’ve been married, which is not nine months, by the way.

My husband absolutely did not wear my “Gucci” sunglasses (and by “Gucci,” I mean they say “Gucci,” and I got them in China for $5. You do the math) while driving my car, since it was bright and he didn’t have his.

I did not [BADLY] belt out "Sweet Caroline," "Hey Good Lookin'," and "Crazy" on Erin's karaoke machine at my work Christmas party with my girlfriends. I'm WAY too refined for that sort of behavior, and I obviously know that I shouldn't sing for lack of ability.

And I am definitely not looking forward to Christmas. Not at all.

What did you not do today?

2 comments:

blueviolet said...

Too cute! I enjoyed these. Merry Christmas!

Chris said...

Well, not speaking for the gang, we're not glad that the billiard balls and table cover were well-received. We're absolutely not tickled pink with ourselves for thinking of it.