Friday, December 26, 2008

Stupid drivers

As I was waiting to pull out of a parking lot today with my mother-in-law in the car, wanting to turn left on a two-way road, I noticed that the car on the other side of the road was also pulling out, sans turn-signal. That must mean they're going straight, right?

As they pulled out, I inched forward, watching them, about to pull out as well. Suddenly, instead of going straight as their signaless driving had hinted, they unexpectedly turned left, right where I was about to cross the street. I put the brakes back on as I let them pass, rolling my eyes and ranting to my mother-in-law.

"Stupid people! Why doesn't anybody use their signal?" I asked, as I began my turn and looked down at my own signal, which would of course be blinking, because I am the perfect driver.

"Oh, I guess I should put my signal on," I said, sheepishly, as I realized that it wasn't on after all.

Stupid drivers.

By the way, happy 200th post to me!!

0 comments: