Friday, January 30, 2009

A blog I designed for one amazing lady

One Amazing Blog
My first dabbling in "professional" blog design - Tiffany's AMAZING blog about her AMAZING boys!

If you'd like a blog re-design, blog header, blog button, or something else for your blog, check out this post about how you can get one for donating to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society on behalf of my BikeMS ride, which will hopefully keep people who have MS, like my mom, out of wheelchairs and such! Win, win!

Blogs by Mandy

Grab the Blogs for a Cause button for your blog!


3 comments:

Alicia said...

That's an awesome idea! I sent you an email:)

Heather Marie said...

I just grabbed your Blogs for a Cause button! :)

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

that is awesome you go girl withthe crafy ness you have this will be a piece of cake ..

check out my bloggy under 10 things and there is a suprise for you there.....