Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year...new contest!!!

...get excited!!

There's a new contest this month!!

...in which you can win a customized blog header...

All you have to do to enter is click "follow this blog" over on the top of my right sidebar!

THAT'S IT! You will be entered for each of my blogs you follow - this blog, my craft blog, and the project 365 blog, so you could have 3 entries!! If you're already following, you're already entered (yay, you!)

I'll be drawing for a winner on January 31. Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh...I'm SO in! I already follow this blog, but I just added myself to your other blogs, too! You go, girl!

Courtney

Tiffany said...

Mandy, you are a true giver! Love the idear and thanks for giving us a chance to have an adorable blog like yours!! Yippee! I'm up for all three as well!

Mandy and Jack said...

This is going to be fun, ladies!! Thanks for playing and reading my blog!