Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

One night this week, I absolutely did not shave one and only one leg in the shower. I am not so absent-minded that I would forget to shave one of my legs! My husband did not laugh at me about this one.

I did not waste an entire crock pot of chili by leaving it out all night (it had meat in it).

I did not set up camp (for eating, scrapbooking, and blogging) at my new dining room table the day I got it, and I have not stayed here since.

I did not take so long between laundry loads that I was insanely excited about the parade of clean laundry that I forgot I even had.

I also did not use our ladder (which was not still set up in our room from when we installed the TV several weeks ago) to dry the insane amount of underwear that came out of the washer after the aforementioned laundry day.

I was not shocked by just how much underwear I have (and I actually wasn't even out of clean underwear before doing the laundry!).

And I absolutely did not just post a picture of my underwear on the world wide web. Some of my co-workers read this blog, for crying out loud!

I did not lock myself out of my gas tank because I was too stupid to realize that it had a lock in the first place. Never me. Not me at all.

And on that note, I didn't get myself lost (with a GPS) about eight times on that same trip.

What did you not do this week?

12 comments:

Alicia said...

I loved your Not Me's...especially the one about you shaving 1 leg. I do believe at one point or another I have done the same thing! Your "Undy" hanger is too funny! Have a great week!

Mandy said...

Too funny about shaving only one leg!

BTW- my last haircut was when I donated to Lock of Love too last Sept! Now that is crazy!

Heidi said...

So funny. I hate leaving food out! That Pee's me O. You are hilarious. I will have to start following you. I love it when others are just as crazy as I am.

Beth E. said...

You must be a tiny little thing...only ONE pair of my granny panties would fit on each rung of that ladder!!! haha

Thrice...I like it! ;o)

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Feel free to visit again, anytime.

Blessings...

Kayla said...

Hi! I came over from Fort Thompson. I loved your Not Me's! Too Funny!! Your new layout is cute!! I plan to work on mine tonight!

Anyway, I am looking forward to getting to know you better through your cute blog!

The Hixson Family said...

I love the new layout - too cute!

pam said...

I love your drying rack!!

Happy Monday.

Brooke said...

You and your hubby are so cute! Great Not Me! Monday list. We are blogging "neighbors" in Dallas :)

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

HI THERE SAW YOU ON MY FRIENDS COURTNEYS BLOG AND THOUGHT I WOULD COME BY AND SAY HI! I LOVE YOU BUTTON SO CUTE .. NICE JOB THERE GIRLY!!!

Tiffany Taylor said...

You are much braver than I am to post a pic of your underwear!! And I must admit, I REGULARLY forget to shave a leg. I get so distracted in the shower. It's my only time to think during the day, I guess, and thinking about the actual showering stuff is low on the list!

When I was in college, my friend Brenna actually made me a "shower checklist" because I was constantly finding myself standing in the shower thinking, "Did I wash my hair yet?" Many times I washed it 3 times, I'm sure!

Amanda said...

So I woke up this morning and while fixing breakfast noticed that the hamburger patties I had made for dinner the night before were still hanging out on the counter next to the dirty dishes, and started laughing because it made me think of your chili. Not a good week for ground beef.

The Thompson's said...

Oh the panties, the one leg, the GPS incident, all way beyond my laughing capability. Thanks for that, I needed it!

Tim