Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Don't let anybody tell you that I fed my husband and myself this at 10:00 last night:


And if I had, I certainly would not have grabbed pieces of the scrambled eggs out of the skillet with my fingers and dipped them in the gravy, eating them while the pancakes and biscuits were cooking. Not me!

Jack and I did not discover a big yellow spot in the middle of our bed one night this week - a spot that certainly was not from our dog, who doesn't occasionally urinate on beds and blankets. That big yellow spot was not dry - if it were, there would be a possibility that we had slept under a puddle the night before. And we wouldn't do that. That's something we would have noticed right away.

I am never irritated with co-workers (*cough*Joel*cough*) who don't watch TV shows they've recorded within a few days of airing. I don't need to talk about LOST with my work friends, and it is not annoying when one of the friends "can't talk about it yet."

I do not adore MckMama for her sweet comments to me via Twitter, her blog, and my blog. I'm defiantly not at all star-struck by her when I receive one - for crying out loud, she's just a regular wife and mom!

My husband did not buy a Playstation3 yesterday, and he did not spend most of the day playing his new game on it. I did not walk into the room at one point to find him simultaneously playing the PS3 game and a computer game.

And finally, I am not using "Not Me Monday" to advertise the fact that I'll be riding a bike 150 miles from Frisco to Fort Worth to help end Multiple Sclerosis, which my mom lives with. I also won't mention that I'm raising money for my ride by re-designing blogs, and that you should join my team or, you know, if you're too lazy to do that, donate to my ride.

What did you not do today?

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Awesome Not Me's! Especially the supper! I am not gonna lie...that looks really good!

Julie said...

Is there something wrong about eating breakfast for dinner?! Is that ketchup on the eggs? I'd have to do without that, but everything else...yum!!

You'd hate me...my hubby & I DVR tons of stuff, but it takes us forever to watch anything b/c of toddler.

Have a great day!!

Wayne said...

Great not me monday The dish in the picture actually looks quite nice, and as for the yellow spot on the bed eeeewwwwww lol.

I was also wondering if you would like to take part in my new blog called tribute tuesday. It's a chance to pay tribute to some one who lightes up your life. It also has a mr linky

http://pudmud.blogspot.com/2009/01/tribute-tuesday_19.html