Sunday, January 18, 2009

One album in one day!

Okay, so I absolutely love the new max album kits from Creative Memories. I used the 12x12 Travel Max Kit for my honeymoon album, and I love how it looks and how easy it all was - I started and finished this album in one day! The 32 pages that the kit comes with are actually layered (paper on top of paper, not just printed with the patterns), like I would actually do if I started from scratch! I love them!!

All I have left to do are titles and journaling (and the journaling has been written; it just needs to be formatted and printed)! I can't believe I finished a 12x12 album in 5 hours!



This kit is definitely worth the $42. I just hope they come out with more soon!

Ps - Creative Memories also has Power Palettes, which also all coordinate with each other and go together quite easily if you're looking for more coordinating papers.

Anybody have any easy scrapbooking kits that you love?

0 comments: