Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Starbucks Vanilla Rooibos Latte

Today I tried another of the Tazo tea drinks from Starbucks - this time it was a hot Vanilla Rooibos Latte. They discribe it as "a naturally caffeine-free infusion of botanicals that unites South African rooibos, Tahitian vanilla, sweet spices and freshly steamed milk."

Although it's a little sweet for my tastes and I have no idea what South African rooibus is, it's quite enjoyable and I would recommend it if you like sweet drinks.

Oh yeah, and my friend Joel got the London Fog Latte (another hot Tazo tea thing), and he said he didn't like it all that much. After hearing this, Joanna, my other work friend, said "oh, so it's not your cup of tea?"

Then we laughed for about ten minutes.

It doesn't take much with us.

1 comments:

MoondanceDesigns said...

I love this new tea! I found it very sweet too so I asked why that was the next time I ordered. They told me that they put FOUR pumps of simple syrup into it! I asked them to make it with just tea and milk the next time and it was perfect :o)