Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hi/Low Thursday

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and for a chance to win $100.

I've never done this one before, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

High:

This weekend Jack and I went to College Station, where we spent time with one another and some very good friends. It was just so nice to not worry about plans, timing, or schedules, and just be with one another.

On top of that, I had Monday off, which gave me time to finish (my work-friend) Isa's baby invites. Gosh, it's just so much fun doing stuff for her! She's always so grateful and excited, and since this is her first baby and she doesn't have family in this area, it's fun loving on her a little bit.

This is Christelle helping me make the "Bee" invites!



The Low

Gosh, my "low" really isn't that low, especially considering that Abby's "high" was chemo!! We're just so incredibly blessed.

The only "low" I can think of for now is just a large workload at work. I feel awful even saying that, because 1) We're actually getting a little caught up on the broadcast schedule, 2) We just hired a new editor, which will help me SO MUCH when she starts and we get her trained, 3) I'm LOVING the people I work with more than ever, and 4) I love going to work every day at this awesome ministry.

Check out the Riggs Family Blog and Serious Life Magazine!

0 comments: