Sunday, February 1, 2009

Not Me Monday!

For WAY better blog entries than mine, visit my favorite yankee over at mycharmingkids.net

After a particularly hard workout, I did not take my blue Poweraide into the shower with me. That's just weird. I also did not consider keeping one in there all the time because it worked out so well for me.

I also do not spend extra time in the shower (not EVERY SINGLE NIGHT), writing and doodling on the steamy glass. I am not a five-year-old, for goodness sake. And if I were, I'd have a nice set of bathtub crayons to play with in there instead of having to resort to writing in steam with my fingers. I did not just consider buying some.

I was not annoyed with my husband when he waited around for me at the taekwondo school instead of coming home after a miscommunication we had (that was not totally my fault, by the way) about me riding to the school on my bike and him taking me home.

When Jack's laptop broke down today, we did not have a break-down of our entire system when we had to *gasp* share one laptop for the night!! We do not have two(!) other desktops we could also use but don't want to because we like to be in front of the TV on the computer.

I was not at all excited that MckMama came home this week so that her blog entries and tweets would be more consistant. What kind of person misses somebody they don't even know!?

I did not leave my dog in the bathroom while I ran to get my camera between trimming her hair and bathing her, just so I could get a picture of her looking miserable. That would just be mean!

I absolutely did not stay in my PJs until 5 p.m. on Friday, designing blogs for my BikeMS ride instead of cleaning my house. (And I certainly didn't also do that on Saturday until 3). I am also not using "Not Me Monday" as an opportunity to mention that I need donations for my ride and more riders on my team! Not me!!

(I also am NOT posting this earlier than it was originally scheduled because I just noticed MckMama has Mr. Linky up).

What did you not do today?

12 comments:

Mommy Mo said...

You don't like sharing a laptop with your husband? GASP! Me neither : ).

So what did you NOT write on the shower glass?

MckMama said...

I don't know about WAY better blog entries than yours, but that was sweet:) I hear you about sharing a laptop when one is in the shop. It's terrible!

Jamie McLaughlin said...

crayons for the shower is a great idea!! I can leave my honey notes and draw him pretty pictures. good call

pam said...

There is nothing wrong with being a dreamer!!

Happy Monday

The Thompson's said...

Great Not Me's as always Mandy!

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

Great list! Yes, I hate having to share laptops with my hubby too. Even though we have that desktop just sitting there...

mommaof4wife2r said...

super fun NOT ME's...and i would never spray shaving cream on the shower door and then write in it or draw. my kids would...but i def would NOT.

Alicia said...

We would never argue over the laptop either when we have a desktop that works just fine. We also have not agreed that when we get out tax money back we are buying a second laptop!

Katey said...

I don't perfer my laptop so I can watch tv either not me

iammommy said...

Is it me or did Mckmama leave a comment here??? You are special! Well, of course you are. Anywho...

Hope your lap top is fixed!

Many blessings-
Amanda

Julie said...

If I didn't have kids, I would spend enternity in the shower! :) But if you think you have fun playing now...you should see all the bath toys they make! LOL!

Love your blogs for a cause! What a wonderful idea!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Your list of NM's totally made me laugh...especially about having to share one laptop (gasp!) However did you survive?

Something similar happened to me not too long ago, but it didn't occur to me to simply buy ANOTHER laptop. Of course! You are brilliant. I am adding you to our reader to make sure that I do not miss similar tips in the future. :)

-Francesca