Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday!

This blog carnival was created by MckMama, aka, the woman through which I live vicariously. [Who needs real kids when you can watch other people's kids do all the fun stuff without cleaning up any body fluids or getting up with screaming kids in the middle of the night?]

This week, it did not take another baby only 2 seconds flat to start screaming as soon as she was passed off to me. She did not remain unhappy the entire time I was holding her.

We did not go out to a trendy restaurant in Dallas on Friday night, then to two different parties on Saturday. We are not cool enough to be out that often on a weekend (actually, we're usually not that cool.)

I am not at all jealous of my co-workers, who are in Nashville right now for NRB. I would not jump at ANY excuse to go to Nashville. 

I did not gasp so loudly that my husband came running, worried that I had hurt myself, when I won the awesome camera strap in a raffle-raiser.

I did not spend an entire weekend designing blogs for my Bike MS ride, and my house is not still a mess as a result.

I did not almost pass out on my first "real" bike ride since last year because I hadn't been drinking water or anything else before hand. I did not look like a total wimp huffing and puffing and getting all light-headed with my friend. 

I also did not forget all about the wind and how terrible that can be on a bike. As a result, I did not re-think riding BikeMS this year (don't worry, I'm still going to do it!)

I am not behind on posting my pictures for Project 365. I never get behind on posting those!!

My friends did not tell me I reveal too much about myself through blogging.

I did not forget all the other things I was going to write here now that I'm actually sitting down to write them.

What did you not do today?

5 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

I forgot to tell you congrats on that camera strap! The funny thing? I totally have that EXACT one, same cute green damask, bookmarked under my favorites. LOVE it. :)

Jacky said...

Mandy, I did the exact same thing the last time I actually rode my bike! I almost passed out in the shower! I'm glad I'm not the only one...=)

Shane said...

I did NOT fall asleep while reading this because it was so boring. Ugh.

{Louisiana.Bride} said...

Ha ha don't feel bad my soon to be hubby is a big bike rider and I refuse to participate after going once and thinking I would die before I made it up the hill.

Wayne said...

Great not me mondays sounds like you both had a blast in dallas.



I was also wondering if you would like to take part in tribute tuesday. It is a chance to tell some one that you are thankful for them in your life by paying them tribute.
Tribute tuesday also has a mr linky so the world can see your tribute to the person that light up your life.