Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Check out MckMama's blog for way better entries than mine!

I absolutely did not change from a skirt to jeans at my desk in my office before AWANA by putting the jeans on under the skirt then removing the skirt. And if I had, I would have a much better reason for doing it than being too lazy to walk all the way to the bathroom.

I did not set a blog entry to publish a few hours later, then immediately go to my RSS feed and wonder why it wasn't there yet.

I did not put two collars on my dog at one time because my sister-in-law made them and they were so cool that I couldn't decide which to let Maggie wear. 

I did not tell El that I was good at witty titles, get her e-mail outlining the project, then  rack my brain for a week for a clever title to no avail. I am not still pondering this.

Also, I did not just put the very last of the dog food into her bowl this morning. I would never let my dog run out of food.

When MckMama posted that a contest would be done at 10 p.m. her time, I did not try very hard to figure out what time that would be, then decide it was an hour later than my time, only to find out we are in the same time zone. I did not make a dumb comment to her (before I figured this out) about time zone math, since no time zone math was necessary.

I am not following Bacon Salt on Twitter. And I really don't regularly respond to their tweets. That's just weird. 

I did not finally get to see, play with, and wear my brother's NBA championship ring this weekend.

On the way to work today, I did not paint a clear coat onto my nails during various stop-light waits. I am always completely focused on driving.

Oh yeah, and I'm definitely not shamelessly taking advantage of the extra blog traffic by mentioning that I'm redesigning blogs in exchange for donations to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.

What did you not do this week?

4 comments:

Jacky said...

Too funny! I'm not sure I would ever attempt to change under my desk...I think I'd much rather go to the bathroom! =)

Rachel said...

Painting your nails while driving is actually a GREAT IDEA. I don't know why I didn't think of that!!!

El said...

I wondered why I hadn't heard back from you! lol! I can't think of anything either. Hopefully it doesn't mean the whole project is doomed to fail! =)

pam said...

Did you decide on a dog collar? Happy Monday!!