Thursday, February 12, 2009

Purity isn't lame

...all the cool kids are doing it! Or, well, not doing it.

Okay, so when I said "rant over" in the HJNTIY post, you didn't think I really meant it, did you? Nah, not me. You should know me better than that by now.

I must say, I LOVE the comments I got about the mini-rant about the part of "He's Just Not That into You" that said "if she's not sleeping with you, she's not into you." I really do know what they meant by that, especially with the way the storyline was going, but it would have been nice of them to clarify that "if she's not sleeping with you BUT she's sleeping with other guys" she's not into you. That, I'd definately agree with.

It's no secret that Jack wasn't "getting any" before we were married. (Chris and Greg, was this what you were talking about when you said I reveal too much about myself on my blog? hehe I don't really care.) I'm here to tell you that waiting sucks but it's worth it. Thanks to all of you who also shared your stories via comment on the last post.

Good for you. 

3 comments:

Jamie McLaughlin said...

Have you ever done that snort laugh thing where the drink comes out your nose except you have the flu and your nose is all stopped up so it was just really uncomfortable and gross. ya. Sorry I know that this comment isn't Faith based or inspiring or anything but the last paragraph cought me off guard and I think you should have to suffer for it :o)

Mandy and Jack said...

Haha glad I could entertain you. ;-)

Jacky said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Mandy! =)