Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tagged again

Christelle tagged me in a note/quiz about how well I know my hubby, so I'm going to answer these questions. The beauty of this is... you guys don't know if I'm right anyway, so either way, I'll look like a genius! Or, you know, just a girl with some free time.

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
If it's just him, it's House, Knight Rider, American Idol... if it's us it may be Grey's, How I met your Mother, NCIS...

2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
He doesn't usually eat salad! But he likes Ranch and Blue Cheese

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
More like whats one food he actually likes? [Christelle our husbands are very alike!] He doesn't like vegetables.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Dr. Pepper, usually. If it's grown-up drinks, he likes Crown & Cokes or margaritas. If it's Chick Fil A, it's sweet tea.

5. Where did he go to high school?
Naco-nowhere

6. What size shoe does he wear?
You got me. Slightly bigger than mine.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Roast beef with swiss and mustard, yummy and heated up. If it's just an every-day sandwich, he likes ham with sharp cheddar

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Chick Fil A - almost does eat it every day!

10. What is his favorite cereal?
He likes kid cereal, like Reses Puffs

11. What would he never wear?
Um... lots of things. Like a bra, a top hat, a tutu...

12. What is his favorite sports team?
Cowboys!

13. Who did he vote for?
My guess is he voted Republican

14. Who is his best friend?
Me! If that doesn't count, probably Dave.

15. What is something he does that you wish he wouldn't do?
Refold towels when I fold them. 

16. What is his heritage?
I'm guessing German

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake?
Chocolate with chocolate icing [out of the can, not buttercream or whipped] or yellow with chocolate icing.

18. Did he play sports in high school?
He was in band. And I think he played soccer but probably not in high school

19. What could he spend hours doing?
Talking about taekwondo our our budget

20. What is one unique talent he has?
He can fight somebody with a walking cane (and he won second in the world last year in the weapons competition with it!)

Then... Amanda did another one with fancy hearts, so I'm adding that.

♥ What are your middle names?
Alan and Nicole

♥ How long have you been together?
Almost 6 years. Woah.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
A few months

♥ Who asked who out?
Welp... that's just a long story waiting to happen.

♥ How old are each of you?
Jack's 29 and I'm 22

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
Well, mine, since he doesn't have any

♥ Do you have any children together?
NO!

♥ What about pets?
1 Maggie dog

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Our schedules being opposite can be tough, but at the same time it's nice to have the time apart so we don't drive each other crazy! :)

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Same university, yes. I'm not sure if Jack would have married me if I wasn't an Aggie.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
Nope

♥ Who is smarter?
Not touching that one

♥ Who is more sensitive?
Hard to tell. I have no soul.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We like to try lots of different places every time we go out, but we really like Chick Fil A (see a theme here?)

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Hawaii

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
Both of us have very tame exes... I think that comes with having dated so long. At this point none of of our exes care what we're doing.

♥ Who has the worse temper?
Well, Jack used to have a temper when he was younger, but I don't really see it now. I guess me.

♥ Who does the cooking?
Me

♥ Who is more social?
Oh gosh... I don't know. We're both very social. I can't shut that boy up.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
I guess me, though when Jack decides to actually be neat he blows me out of the water.

♥ Who is more stubborn?
We're both terribly stubborn.

♥ Who hogs the bed?
You know, we have an argument about that every. single. night. [Argument between fits of laughter, if that helps the situation any] Since I'm the one contributing this blog and I can say anything I want, I say HIM!

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Bleck. Me, because I have to, but he's the morning person. I know. It's a cruel reality.

♥ Where was your first date?
Officially? III Forks on my 18th birthday. Unofficially? Posados one weekend when my parents are out of town. That's right, mom. I'm such a rebel. We had Tex-Mex. Alone.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Me

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Every so often he'll surprise me with them.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Thanksgiving at his house, Christmas at mine.

♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither. We spent so much time doing the long-distance thing that it's really not an issue at this point. I once told a friend that "if I caught Jack naked with another woman, I'm pretty sure there would be a good explanation for it."

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Hard to say. Again, not normal circumstances.

♥ Who eats more?
Jack. By a longshot. He's a bottomless pit.

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
We do our own, and Jack does the towels.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Me. No contest.

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Jack.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey, isn't that Maggies favorite sandwich too? ;)