Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday!

This is going to be a short one, but head over to MckMama’s blog for make-you-laugh-out-loud posts and make-you-want-to-stop-taking-your-birth-control-because-her-kids-are-so-darn-cute pictures.

On Saturday, I did not run around like a chicken with my head cut off at the baby shower I hosted in my way-too-crowded house. I did not totally love throwing this awesome couple a shower and I was not super-excited that they got all kinds of cool baby stuff!

Then, on Sunday, I definitely did not sleep until 11 a.m., then get up, move to the couch because Jack was in the living room, and then sleep until 3!! I haven’t done that since college, so I did not do it now that I’m a "grown-up."

Finally, I am not super-excited about my buddy Ellyn’s Profound Pictures giveaway, where you cannot win all kinds of awesome prizes, one of which being a customized blog makeover by yours truly! (But that’s not the one you should be excited about! Check it out to find out what you really should be excited about -*hint*something to take the profound pictures with*hint*!!) Her giveaway is not for three amazing causes!!

5 comments:

Raising Olives said...

Thanks for the heads up on the contest. My blog could certainly use a make-over.

Blessings,
Kimberly

Shane said...

I'd like to officially request you change your background from pink and frilly to something else.

I get weird looks when I'm reading it at work.

Natalie said...

Sleeping in is awesome!!!!

Happy NMM

Jamie McLaughlin said...

I agree you should stop taking birth control because your kids will be just as cute. (you brought it up, I'm just saying) ;p

Rachel Brooke said...

Ok, then I did NOT find this post amuzing. In any way. I promise. :)