Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I was featured!

Okay, so it doesn't take much to get me excited, but let me tell you, THIS got me excited!!

I must say, I'm completely in love with Tip Junkie, so getting featured was really quite fun.

Jack wasn't so impressed. Actually, I don't think he really understood my jumbled explanation for the "Ooo ooo ooo!!" sound I made after I saw the update.

"There's this blog called Tip Junkie! And it's so cool! Remember the Easter jars I made for the neighbors? I got it from there! Remember them? Well, they featured me!"

Blank stare.

But I'm excited. And I will proudly wear my new "I was featured" Tip Junkie button!!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Way to go! I love those jars. I am going to make them next year!

Laurie said...

Your excitement has made my day as well. Ahh the power of bloggers to our happy outlook on life. A wonderful thing. {{hugs}}