Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Celebrity Apprentice. Ugh.


I’m getting seriously sick of Donald Trump and his idiotic producers and his idiotic show. 

We finally watched the Celebrity Apprentice finale last night. What a waste of three hours.

Last year he picked jerk-face Piers Morgan over played-the-game-with-so-much-integrity-he-should-be-in-the -hall-of-fame Trace Adkins. And now… Joan freaking Rivers.

Annie was obviously the better player in every way. Every. Way. Plus she wasn’t some spoiled brat who verbally assaulted others (in what was supposed to be a “professional” situation. HA!).

Joan Rivers. What a horrible woman. Anything for ratings, I guess.

Go make a donation to Refugees International. Annie deserves it.


2 comments:

Beth E. said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting. Yes, duct tape is a wonderful thing...it even comes in a variety of colors! LOL

Please visit me again!

Blessings,
Beth

Heather Marie said...

I DO NOT like Donald Trump's show!