Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dallas to Little Rock - A Video Blog

Lord help us, we made a video blog today.

A little background: Today we drove to Little Rock, AR for Jack's taekwondo world championships. Jack is ranked in the top ten in the world in both forms and weapons, and will be competing for the title of world champion tomorrow and Friday. It's all very exciting.

This video, however, is not. I'll work on making them shorter in the future. 7 minutes of car-interviewing is too long.

Also, if you love ducks or Arkansas, you probably shouldn't watch this. Or do, but don't say I didn't warn you. Also, I'm only kidding when I tease Jack about not winning world champ yet. He knows I'm crazy-proud of him.

Here's to shattering all the previous expectations you had of me:


And Tim, I did think about you when I made this one! (He does a vlog carnival every week if you want to check it out.)

3 comments:

Tim said...

This was HI LA RI OUS!! I so loved it. Whats your favorite part of Arkansas Jack? LEAVING!! Too funny!

You SSOOOO gotta make this your Vlogemotion for the week and link up at Fort Thompson so my readers can come see this! It'll bring you more traffic! Its Anything Goes week so this fits perfectly. The linky is up now if you would like to join in!

So love you guys! Glad you made it back to Texas safely!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Courtney and the Boys said...

Oh my gosh...I'm so glad you did that! It was so nice to see the person behind the writing, and you and Jack were exactly who I thought you'd be...real, southern, and hysterical! Good luck to Jack today and tomorrow...can't wait to hear the results!

Michelle said...

This was soooo funny! I love the best thing about Arkansas and the bit about the ducks. Good luck to you Jack! Beat those old men! I can not wait to hear your stories when you get home. Take more video too! I love you!