Thursday, June 11, 2009

You know your friend is classy when...

You know your friend is classy when she gets "dumped" (the day before her first day of work), but refuses to say a single bad thing about the guy who broke up with her.

You know your friend is classy when, in the midst of her severe, unimaginable, unspeakable broken-heartedness, she says that she hopes God uses this to show Himself to others.

You know your friend is classy when she's praying for him.

You know your friend is classy when she has had everything (And I do mean every.thing.) go wrong in her life, and still asks you how she can pray for you.

My friend is classy. My friend is a true beauty. My friend is a woman after God's own heart.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

wow! I want to be like her when I grow up...what an incredible attitude!

presentpossibilities said...

I love you...a lot a bit! I have happy tears this morning...


...Thank you :D

Greg said...

Sounds like a really beautiful person. Best kind of friend to have!

didlake said...

I couldn't agree more. I couldn't be more proud of that girl!