Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Behold! I am brave (again)!

No need to applaud.

I'm no hero.

I just did what any girl would have done in this situation.*

Okay. You can applaud a little.

You can read about more of my (mis)adventures with geckos here (where it started) and here (where it continued).

PS - I'm leaving it there until morning. If it's gone at that point, the freaking out will commence.

---

*This situation, of course, being that her husband was already in bed, grumpy, and would no doubt be less than thrilled to get up and catch a gecko for her at 2 a.m.

1 comments:

Jessi said...

Hey! Found you through the Blog Frog on MckMama's blog (from my *getting my husband to eat veggies* post). I've never heard of bacon salt...sounds/looks pretty darn awesome! I'll be looking to get some of that stuff soon! Thanks.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know I stopped by. Love your blog, you're a great writer...very funny. I'm sure I'll be coming by often.