Wednesday, August 5, 2009

HOLY COW!!!

Just got this e-mail:

Congratulations Mandy!!!!!! 

Your blog entry has won our skin cancer awareness blog contest! We did not expect anyone to run a contest in parallel to ours. Your idea awarded your blog the most comment and referral points. We will be sending a link to your blog to all the contestants today, as well as posting a link in our own blog on Dermanetwork.org to showcase the contest. The link to our blog can be found here:
http://www.dermanetwork.org/blog/

A big THANK YOU to all you crazy awesome ladies (and gentlemen) who spent your evenings in the comment section of that blog entry! My readers rock!!

Wow.

14 comments:

Jessica said...

that's so cool. Congrats and great idea!!!

Mandy said...

Thanks, Jessica! Couldn't have done it without you!

Mallory said...

Woot woot!  That's awesome!  Glad my insanity and excessive amounts of commenting paid off.  :D

andres barcelo said...

Congratulations on winning the contest. I wasn't even expecting to get 2nd place but yours was definitely better. Have a good time with the 500
Cheers

Mandy said...

Thanks so much, Andres! Yours was VERY informative (and the photos
definitely made me NEVER WANT TO GO OUTSIDE AGAIN!) Nice job!

Mandy said...

You are a rock star.

Mallory said...

Oh, I wouldn't go that far. ;)

Mandy said...

Headliner for a rock star?

Jess :) said...

Yay!! This "stalker" is super thrilled for YOU!!!! Way to go! :)  You totally deserve that award and now I'm glad that I didn't give up on commenting and voting for you!

Mandy said...

I do love my "stalkers!"

Mallory said...

Haha.  Okay, I'm a rockstar.  As are you.

Mallory said...

Stalkers unite!!

wildman said...

Awesome! High five!

Mandy said...

*Smack!*