Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm not the only one who hates the dog

Text message from Jack, 2:45 p.m.:
I'm going to kill her. She perf in my truck!

Text message from Jack, a few seconds later:
PEED!

He also called me, enraged that even though he locked her up behind the gate all morning and let her outside for a good amount of time, she still managed to poop on the carpet during the couple hours he was home in the afternoon.

Needless to say, I sat in my office at work laughing at his misfortune (and at the "perf" text message). Because I'm an awesome wife. And because for once, I didn't have to clean up the mess.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yes, I get very frustrated when my cat perf's in my sink...sigh...animals...

Michaela said...

My dog feels the need to perf in our house almost daily... right after I've taken her out to do just that!
Stopping by from the Mom-a-licious linkathon =)

Mandy said...

I don't know how you fix that either! She's technically housebroken, because
when we're home she goes outside. But leave her alone (even for a few
minutes) and she pees on the carpet. It's like she does it to spite us! Ugh.
Dogs.