Saturday, August 8, 2009

The one in which I pretend to be a cheerleader [even though I never ever was one]

Give me a "Z!"


Give me an "O!"


Give me an "E!"


What does that spell?


Hopefully it spells one happy mama to one pretty little baby girl!

---

Ps - This is the first thing I ever really painted. I liked it! I think I'll do it again!

Pps - The pink ribbon in the picture will go on them for hangers, hopefully to look something like this.

Reader poll: Do the edges need a border of some sort (maybe polka dots?) or should I just leave it alone?

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Those are so cute! I think something around the edges would be super cute! How did you do the letters? Great blog by the way!

nylle said...

OK, so that's adorable. This is sad, but I have a stack of wooden circles, wooden letters, and pain sitting in my bedroom waiting to be made into Seth letters. They have been there since I was pregnant with him. You want to do those? lol!

Mandy said...

Send them to me! I’ll do them for you! I’m serious!