Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rachael's doing it again!

Generally I don’t like to promote sales here or tell you to buy stuff (other than, of course, Vicks Tissues. Buy millions of those!), but I was really excited to see that Rachael is doing her “Get it All” coupon again at her Pretty Scrappy store. This is how I bought all her stuff, and it was the most amazing deal ever.

For those of you who don’t know, Rachael is the designer I like to work with for my Blogs by Mandy blog designs. Designers don’t have to give permission to use their stuff for anything but personal use, but Rachael was kind enough to give me permission to use not just one or two kits, but her whole store for commercial use (and for no extra charge! That’s huge!). Plus she’s completely delightful to work with and extremely talented, so I really like her.

If you’ve ever been remotely interested in digital scrapbooking, now’s the time to stock up on stuff. Digital kits will cost you anywhere between $3 and $15 each, so I know from experience that this $25 for Rachael’s whole store is a really fantastic deal.

0 comments: