Sunday, September 13, 2009

The one in which I use the word "douche" for the first time in my life

About the VMAs:

Kanye West is a huge douche bag.

Beyonce is ridiculously classy. And that was a pretty good career move for her too.

Michael Jackson does not deserve the pedestal these people have put him on.

I hate Kanye West.

The Thriller dance/video was, is, and will always be dumb.

Also, Kanye West is a huge douche bag.

(Also, the celeb responses I won't repeat but I loved - Katy Perry's, Pink's, Kellie Pickler's, and Kelly Clarkson's [Thanks Greg!])

4 comments:

Rachel said...

This very well may be my favorite entry of all time. 

Mandy said...

Hahaha. That's because it's SO TRUE!! :)
On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:37 PM, JS-Kit.com Comments <
js-kit-m2c-OAV07RGTPG715BIAA44FMDVJ3OFUQ4OJVVH1GO8DTK6EHG66LPT0@reply.js-kit.com

Cassandra C said...

What a fun word.

Cassandra C said...

What a fun word.