Saturday, September 19, 2009

Victim

I was about to walk out of the kitchen with my glass of milk when I saw the package of Keebler soft chocolate chip cookies that Jack had left on the counter after his trip to Houston this weekend. I had just eaten dinner and wasn't very hungry, but I decided that one little cookie would be a nice treat. I took out one and only one cookie.

As I walked back into the living room, I took a bite of said cookie and then started to take a sip of my milk. Out of nowhere, a ball of black fur was at my side and jumping up, and I felt my cookie disappear from my hand!

That's right. Maggie jumped up and grabbed my cookie right out of my hand!!!

Jumped! Grabbed! Out of my hand!

Out. Of. My. HAND.

Needless to say, Maggie is sitting outside in the dark right now. Jack's trying to convince me to bring her back inside.

I think it's a nice night for a cookie thief to sleep outside.

6 comments:

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ said...

☼¨`*•.♥AWW♥.•*¨`☼
sorry for your loss...
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Jessica Latshaw said...

and high time for you to walk back to that counter and grab yourself another cookie.

Mandy and Jack said...

Oh, I did. I DEFINITELY did.

Rebekah said...

That is to funny. I dont know if Maggie is a dog or cat...but whichever, a sneaky one at that. LOL My dog is named Maggie. :) Good thing there were other cookies on the counter.

Mandy and Jack said...

She's a dog. A very, very, very bad dog.

life4jesus05 said...

Woah. woah. WOAH!

and

hahahahaha :)