Friday, October 9, 2009

And my life just got better


 
I must have a to-do list. It's not because I'm some obsessive list-maker, or because I just like crossing things off (but I'm not going to lie, that's really great too). It's because if I don't have one, I forget things. Because I do a lot of things. So I bought one of these teeny-tiny composition books from CVS:




It's super-convenient, fits in every single purse I have, and does the trick. But every time I brought it out, my heart broke a little. Because seriously. Just look at it. It's so sad.

But not anymore! A little paper, glue, and Wishblade magic, and voila!



Warm fuzzies every time I have something new to do. Warm fuzzies.

10 comments:

Erin Sullivan Haynes said...

A former coworker once made a similar personalized composition book for me as a birthday gift. I ended up writing daily love notes in to to my then-boyfriend, and gave it to him as a wedding gift :)

Lyndsay said...

Oh those are so cute!! :) Great idea!

Kimberly said...

I love doing this, too! (The crossing things off my to-do list part, AND the old-school book covering of my notebook) Soemtimes, I'm guilty of adding something to my to-do list I've already completed, just to cross it off so I feel more accomplished. :/

Mandy and Jack said...

I do that too, Kimberly!!!

El said...

your super neat handwriting is hilarious to me. If I had thought about it, I would have known that's how you write. =)

Mandy and Jack said...

Super-neat? Oh dear. No. Not super-neat.

Thena said...

I keep saying I need to make a to-do list and never do. If I did I would probably get more done.

Julia said...

oooh... a wishblade! i likey!! i have the old school cricut, but it's still cool!! love it!

Mandy and Jack said...

I LOVE my wishblade! I especially like that I can use any TT font from my computer. Love it. Plus, there's a super cool software out called "Create and cut" that lets you create your own die cuts and merge stuff!!! Drool.

Jessica Latshaw said...

um, you are so cool. that little book is totally fab now.