Monday, October 5, 2009

As if blog design, a non-profit organization, AWANA, and a full-time job weren't enough...

Okay. I couldn't stay away. I'm re-starting the craft blog, because I'm excited to announce that I'm officially on the Creative Team for Late Night Scraps, a digital scrapbook designer who I love working with!

Look! A blinkie!

My CT


That's where I'll be posting all my designs every month when I get new ones! I am very excited to be on the team and to work with such a talented designer.

This is my first design for LNS, made from this kit, called Farm Fresh, which you can find here.



See? Cute! Especially if you have a farm. Or, you know, like fruit. Or Fall. Which I do, by the way. Like fruit and Fall. Not the farm thing. Hard to have a farm in Dallas.

Anyway.

Here are the pages I designed for this kit:




0 comments: