Friday, October 2, 2009

I could see Roy, G, AND Biv!

And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 





I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 



Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 



I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 



Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."



(Genesis 9:12-16)

*I may or may not have stopped on the side of the road on the way home from work to take these pictures. And I may or may not have gotten splashed with water from a car that drove by as I was taking these.

2 comments:

cindi said...

I've been known to pull over to take pics of GOD's majesty... haven't gotten splashed, but i did get honked at as i was a ittle bit in the way of other cars.

Michelle said...

I love this! Thanks for capturing it and sharing with us! Sorry you got splashed.....