Monday, October 26, 2009

An offer - Free Blog Makeover

Registration for the Sam's Club BikeMS from Frisco to Ft. Worth opened today! Do a happy dance. I know you want to.

The ride is May 1-2, 2010 and is 164 miles of pure wonderfulness. Okay. That's a lie. It's 164 miles of pure amazing cause-ness.

If you are willing to ride on my team (this includes raising a minimum $300 for the National MS Society - but I assure you, it's super easy), sign up here, e-mail me, and I'll give you a free blog makeover.

Free. Blog. Makeover.

1 comments:

VacaSanto said...

Anybody that thinks it isn't hard to ride 164 miles on a bicycle has never ridden a bicycle over 100 miles. With that in mind, you must understand two things.

Thing First - You really can do it. I'm a fat old man (we're talking over 50 and when I walk up to a scale it actually winces because it know's I'm about to place nearly 300 pounds of overweight American on it. I say that, not because I'm proud to be a fatso - I say it so this phrase will make sense...

If I can do it, you can do it (so get off the fence already).

Thing second. Ok so an old fat guy has ridden the MS-150 and survived but that doesn't mean you care enough to do it yourself.

There's nothing wrong with blowing it off cause it's just too hard (and time consuming when you train) however if you aren't going to ride you really should donate to Mandy. She can't pressure you like I can cause she has to be polite and all that but all this effort should cost you something.

Don't think of it as money you have to give away - think of it as a cheap way to save yourself all that work (and still know you're doing the right thing).