Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!



Okay, so I heart this design.

That's right. I heart it.

Because it's Christmasy. And I made it with Creations by Rachael's Holly Jolly kit, which is totally cute (much like anything and everything else Rachael makes) for a super awesome lady that I really like.

And it has really snazzy navbar images that change colors when you mouse-over them. And even though the first draft of the header had little present-words for the title, like this:



...and I liked it better, as it turns out, other peoples' blog designs are not all about me.

I know, it's shocking. Since everything else is.

Hm.

But seriously.

Don't you just love Christmas? And Christmas blog designs? Or, you know, just Christmas in general? Because I do. And if you want a Christmas blog design, you should tell me that now. Because the way I'm going, it might just take me until Christmas to get it finished for you.

That's probably not the best way to convince you to order a blog from me, but really, I don't care if you do or not (though she does).

Really, I just wanted to tell you that I heart this design.


And Christmas.

3 comments:

Jessica Latshaw said...

Mandy--this is awesome! YOu are so talented and yes, I LOVE Christmas:)

Janis said...

Oh that is cute!!!!

And, yes, I do care...order peep...order like crazy!!

El said...

That design is adorable. I'm feeling insecure, though...don't you heart my design, too??? lol.