Thursday, November 5, 2009

The one in which I am easily amused

Every month, the ministry for which I work has a featured product they use to generate donations. And every month, I make a video to promote said product on the web. This month, said video looks about like this.

Anyway, as you can see, it's pretty straight forward. Script, background music, stock photos and footage. You know the drill. It's not all that exciting but it's a video project, so I'm happy.

But today, it got much more exciting.

You see, next month's featured product is a CD of traditional/classical Christmas music. And when I did a search for Christmas music on iStockPhoto, this is what I found (there's no sound):



And just like that, my day got better.

Obviously I can't show you the mock video I made with this over Chuck's voice and the classical Christmas music, but hopefully your imaginations are creative enough to come up with that on your own. It was hilarious.

What song do you think Santa is dancing to in this video?

3 comments:

Keli said...

I do not have a clue what he is singing, but he sure seems to be having a good time. To bad I cannot see his mouth move, it might be easier. Could it be 'Here Comes Santa Claus'?

Suburban Turmoil said...

I'm guessing "It's Your Burfday"?

On an unrelated topic, I think your blog header is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Jessica Latshaw said...

I think Santa is listening to Over the Rhine's Christmas Album...and that's not because it's MY favorite or anything like that...:)