Monday, November 23, 2009

Sugar

Sidenote about coffee: The Starbucks Christmas blend is {finally!} out, as is the gingerbread coffeemate. Ohmycowsweetmotherofchristmasyum.

Jack, making coffee and trying to get me to help instead of standing around uselessly as I am so well-accustomed: "Can I have some sugar?"

So I give him a kiss and laugh at my cleverness. Because, wow, I am so clever. Sugar. Ha.

Jack, humoring me but also kind of eye-rolly because he doesn't think I'm nearly as clever as I actually am and still wants the sugar for his coffee: "Okay. Can I have some refined sugar?"

So I squeeze my eyes shut and purse my lips together as tight as they'll go, and give him another kiss.

Refined sugar. Get it? Get it?

2 comments:

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Cute ;-)

Jacky said...

You all are so cute. ;) So I'm passing on an award to you!
http://sweetestpetunia.blogspot.com/2009/11/super-cute.html