Thursday, January 7, 2010

BB&A

That stands for "bathroom before and after." Just in case using abbreviations make me cooler. I can use all the help I can get. As you can see here:





No, I don't know why the audio is off from the video in the "after" section. Yes, it is annoying. But I don't feel like fixing it right now. Because that's what I do all day at work, and I don't want to also do it at home. Why bother with quality if you don't have to? Mediocrity! That's the American way!

If you want to see the bathroom before we tore it up, which may be a better "before," you can also watch this video of the Fall tour. If you just can't get enough of me.

Here's the link to the mirror framing tutorial I referenced in the video. I'm excited to try it. Got it from Tip Junkie.
blog comments powered by Disqus