Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 5 - Jamaica

Alternately titled: "Here are pictures of things I'm too tired to blog in detail about now."





Angela and I (with Colton and Jessica) went on a zip line adventure tour in Jamaica today and it was AH-mazing. We got to do 5 zip lines, and the last one was 1,600 feet long and CRAZY. Yes, I took lots of video, no, I have not edited it together or uploaded it to youtube yet. (See: Alternate Title to this post)


Ridiculous. 1 - Strangest combination of food ever (yes, that is a waffle with strawberries and whipped cream with my hot dog and sandwiches), and 2 - This was supposed to be a "snack" at 3 p.m. A full plate of food is not exactly a snack in my opinion, though it seems that Jack would disagree.


Not much to say here. Just a cool picture. I'm loving my camera and lenses.


This was not the best of the pictures I got of the broadway show tonight, but it made me think of my buddy Jessica immediately BECAUSE SHE'S DOING JAZZ HANDS. Also, she's singing "All That Jazz." Perfection.


"The Quest." Absolutely amazing and there is no chance I can describe this without staying up way too late for this one. So I'll have to save it for another blog post. Though I must say, I am totally in love with [this] Jessica [too] after her performance as team captain.

More to come probably tomorrow about all this. Just too tired tonight.
blog comments powered by Disqus