Saturday, January 2, 2010

Find a penny, pick it up...

My new year's resolution? Was to be less busy. Volunteer for less things. Say "no." Take less blog orders to focus on Survival Mode Parent. Be less freaking crazy.

But then this came along. And there is no way I wasn't going to sign up for this. Totally worth blowing the new year's resolution on day 2.

Here's a quick recap of what's happening here: Super-cool dude name Jeffery Strain found a penny on the ground and decided he would turn that penny into $1 million worth of food for food banks. He sold that penny for $10, then had artists turn 100 of those 1,000 pennies into art, which he is selling. He is giving the money the art makes to couponers to use coupons to shop for food to maximize that money. That's where I come in. And hopefully, you too.

If you're not a couponer, there are other things you can do to help the project. Go check him out!

So, I guess I need to organize my coupons again! I'll let you know how I do!
blog comments powered by Disqus