Friday, January 15, 2010

In which I am uploading videos instead of packing like I should be

My hard drive crashed. The big one. The one with all my pictures, videos, digital scrapbook pages, and web designs on it. Yeah, that one. Can't. Be. Recovered.

And of course, it had been since August since I had backed it up. Which made me sad, but an earthquake didn't destroy my house, so I don't have much to complain about.

Also, I got some of it back.

Like this:



Which strangely, I kind of forgot about. I mean, obviously I didn't forget that. But jeez, 2007. That was such a long time ago. I was only 20, for crying out loud. (Read: "AND NOW I AM SO OLD AND WISE AT 23!")

That story was my first blog real blog entry here. It's a good story.

I was truly surprised, and not in that "OMG I was so surprised (but really we went shopping for rings and bought it together)" kind of way, not that there's anything wrong with that way. Because if that was the case, I would have dressed differently. Gosh, I wish I had been wearing something else. But what's done is done. And I still don't think I would trade that for the surprise.

Plus, it turned out pretty well for me so far. I think I'm even starting to like having a super-weird last name.

Now that's surprising.


Digital scrapbook kit credit: Sweet Sweet Love by Late Night Scraps

blog comments powered by Disqus