Thursday, January 14, 2010

New buttons!

So, I semi-impulsively made new blog buttons. One of the moderators for a digital scrapbooking forum I post layouts to informed me (at 1 a.m.) that mine was too large for their signature guidelines, so I made the smaller one at the bottom, but then I made the bigger one for my blog and I think it's much cooler. (Digital scrapbook kit used is "Hannah" by Creations by Rachael)

I had wanted to make one one that pointed to jackandmandy.com instead of here anyway, though, since that's the landing page for all our blogs and websites, and people are more likely to also find Survival Mode Parent that way. If you'd like, you can update or add the button to your blog with the following code:





...or, if you don't have a lot of space...







Also, if it's too wide for your blog's sidebar, I've written instructions here for how to modify it. 
blog comments powered by Disqus