Monday, February 8, 2010

A day in the life of a Spanish Broadcast Editor

Every time I get an e-mail with Spanish in it from our Spanish project coordinator about my Spanish broadcasts, I use it as an opportunity to showcase my Spanish. Because I know that my Spanish is so very impressive that it should be shared with the world. I'm a giver, is what I am.

So it will go something like this:

Me: "The files have been uploaded."
Katie: "Perfect! ¡Mil gracias!"
Me: "Muchas Chalupas!"

...or...

Katie: "Our Station in Switzerland needs you to upload the broadcasts to the FTP. Gracias!"
Me: "Burrito! (I uploaded them)"
Katie: "Enchilada! (thank you!)"
Me: "Chimichanga! (You’re welcome)"

You get the idea. The last e-mail I got from Katie started with this:

Hola Chiquita, burrito! Here are the edits.

I think I finally have her trained.
blog comments powered by Disqus