Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Again with the voting

Update: No win this week, but thanks so much for the votes anyway!!

--

I'm still in it.

Designer Survivor, that is. And the last time the voting happened and I saw my name on the list of contestants moving on, I got all sentimental. I believe my exact words were "Oh, CRAP."

So, obviously, I want to move on to the next round.

This is a HARD competition, people. Like "work all weekend and every night after work until I go to bed" hard.

And I know, it sounds all lame because, you know, it is lame, but Hornbuckles are competitive. Just ask my world champion husband. (Like how I threw that in there? Eh? Eh?)

Anyway, I would really like to get to the point where I do ALL of the work of this competition without actually winning any of the prizes at the end. I think that would be ideal. All of the work, and none of the reward. And if I get to the next round, I believe that is precisely what is going to happen.

Hooray, self-punishment!

Anyway, if you vote for Hornbuckle Designs and I win this week, I'll post a 50% off coupon for a blog makeover. Fifty. Percent. Off.

AND? My friend Jackie, who is also in the competition, will put up a coupon to her digiscrap store as well (and trust me, you want that; she's one of the best designers ever), because THIS IS SURVIVOR and WE FORMED AN ALLIANCE (!!) and we're sharing the immunity if one of us wins.

Shut up. We're really cool people.

Anyway, all I'm really saying is, please vote for "Inside Out" by Hornbuckle Designs. Please? Please. No registration is required. Please?

Feel free to go ahead and click "unfollow" over there on the sidebar now. I understand. Goodbye forever.
blog comments powered by Disqus