Friday, August 27, 2010

Send me a picture of the back of you

Amie and I were talking on Facebook chat tonight. She was not having a good typing night. We were discussing really important things, like steam mops, RENT lyrics, the magicalness of venn diagrams, and which laptop she should buy. I told her I liked mine, and she asked what color I had, and I told her I had the one with the dots. That's when she typed this:

"Send me a picture of the back of you computer."

So I sent her this.




And then I laughed and laughed and laughed.

Because HA! She asked me to send her a picture of the back of me! And there it is! The back of me!

So later in the conversation, I randomly threw in a "send me a picture of the back of you!" and she sent me this:




And I complained that it wasn't fair that she got tushie action from me and I didn't get any from her. And then we both agreed that we probably shouldn't tell people that she got tushie action from me.

Just saying.

I never did send her a picture of my computer. I probably won't, either. Because she got what she asked for, darn it, and if she wanted a picture of the back of MY COMPUTER she should have typed more carefully in the first place.

But at least I didn't moon her.

And that makes me a considerate friend.
blog comments powered by Disqus